With November bringing in National Home Care & Hospice Month, Summit is excited to have many Home Care seminars around the country. Be sure to search your state or our upcoming webcast library!
Here’s a list of upcoming Summit Home Care programs:
- Home Modifications – Presented by Marnie Renda, MEd, OTR/L, CAPS, ECHM
- HomeCare 2011 – Presented by Varda Neuhaus, PT
- Home Health: Benefits, Pitfalls & Challenges – Frieda Menasche, PT, DPT, CEAS
- Home Care Therapy and Documentation Strategies – Phyllis Ehrlich, MS, OTR/L, CHES
- More Home Care Seminars
We also put together a quick list of resources, websites and publications that serve this important healthcare industry:
- Today’s Caregiver
- Advance for Long-Term Care Management
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice
- Advance for Long-Term Care Management article: Preventing Deconditioning in Older Adults
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice article: November is Home Care & Hospice Month: Celebrating the Spirit of Love
- Home Health Care Agencies article: What Does Medicare Cover?
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice article: Home Care: Guaranteeing Health Care Freedom
Have a resource, website or article to share? Leave a comment or post it to our wall on Facebook!