Join Our Faculty
We are currently pursuing experts with the desire to help enhance the practice of the Allied Health Professional. Are you a subject matter expert interested in teaching others in your field? If so, please fully complete the form below and our Development team will consider your application.
Benefits of Working with Summit…
Choose your home base. As a Summit Professional Education instructor, keep your current job, choose your dates and teach as little as 2-3 days at a time. We cover the cost of travel and lodging, provide a per-diem, and offer a competitive compensation package.
24 hour support. When you are on the road for Summit Professional Education an experienced team is available for support 24 hours a day. Unlike other companies in the industry, you will never feel like you are “out on your own.” Help will always be just a text or phone call away.
Free CEUs! All active Summit Instructors are able to take any live or online courses to earn CEUs free of charge!
Be part of a team focused on making a difference. At Summit, our goal has always been to benefit the lives of the Allied Health Professional and the patients they serve. You will work closely with a seasoned program developer to create a program tailored to meet the current needs of the industry.
Who we are Looking for…
- Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Flexibility in your current schedule to be away from home and work to teach 2-3 consecutive days around the country with 4-6 months advanced scheduling notice
- Distinguished in your profession and eager to share your knowledge
- Enjoy traveling, live close to a major airport and are comfortable navigating your way through airports and/or car rental counters
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Comfortable with technology such as GPS, smartphones, laptops, Microsoft office, and basic audio/visual equipment